Wacker Neuson’s WM 80 2-cycle engine, built for tough rammer applications Wacker Neuson’s rammers have set the standard in the construction industry. These rammers are powered by the exclusive WM 80, the only 2-stroke engine specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers. Wacker Neuson’s rugged rammers are designed for maximum production, performance and durability.
Length x width x height - 675mm x 345mm x 965mm
Shoe size (w x l) - 280mm x 337mm 57,2
Operating weight - 66Kg's
Shipping weight - 71 Kg's
Stroke - 57.2mm
Percussion rate - 680 blows per minute
Travel speed - 7.8 m/min Engine type - air-cooled, 2-cycle, single cylinder, Wacker Neuson WM 80, gasoline engine
Displacement - 80 cm3 Max. rated power at rated speed1.85 kW @ 4400 rpm
Power rating specification - 80/1269/EEC, ISO 3046-1
Fuel to oil ratio - 50:1 - 100:1
Fuel consumption - 1.2 Litres per hour
Fuel tank capacity - 3 litres
- Powered by Wacker Neuson’s exclusive WM 80 engine, the only 2-cycle engine specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers.
- Purge bulb evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting
- The kill switch is integrated into the throttle lever to reduce complexity of operation.
- Exclusive carburetor compensates fuel/air mixture for optimum performance and extended air filter life.
- The guide handle’s engineered shockmount system reduces HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improves operator comfort
- Cast aluminum recoil start with oversized durable rope extends life in harsh environments.