Unused 2014 Wacker Neuson MS64A Compaction Rammer
- Add a Honda GX100 4-cycle engine to the preferred vibratory rammer design in the industry and you have a winning combination. The MS64A 4-cycle vibratory rammer is designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
- Proven rammer design, backed by 80 years of experience, knowledge and research
- Float bowl carburetor for easy service
- Long durable recoil rope for tough rammer application
- Steel engine guards for maximum protection.
- Length x width x height mm 675 x 345 x 965
- Shoe size (w x l) mm 280 x 342
- Operating weight kg 71
- Stroke mm 46
- Percussion rate blows/min 615 Travel speed m/min 7.8
- Engine type air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder,
- Honda GX 100 gasoline engine
- Displacement cm³ 98 Operating speed rpm 3900
- Max. rated power kW 2.4 at rated speed rpm 4000
- Power rating specification S AE J1995
- Fuel consumption l/h 0.9
- Fuel tank capacity l 3.0
- Power train from engine via centrifugal clutch, gears, crank mechanism, connecting rod, guiding piston, double spring system, spring cylinder onto ramming shoe. Clutch engages when accelerating.